The hand-crafted American Made Rhino Realtree® Armor Trunk™ is constructed from the highest quality components. Rhino incorporated the Realtree®AP™ pattern into their Armor sheathing which then gets laminated over 3/8″ Baltic Birch hardwood plywood. The exterior sheathing is highly resistant to water penetration, denting and scratching. Rhino Realtree® Armor Trunks™ are stocked in one pattern – the ever popular Realtree® AP™. In larger quantities, any Realtree® pattern can be used. These trunks not only are just as strong as steel trunks, but are actually more durable.
Rhino Realtree® Armor Trunks™ are conveniently sized and ruggedly built. In fact, they’re strong enough to stand on! They are easily stowed and can be securely locked to insure the safety of personal items, targets, ammo, game calls, clothing, hunting or fishing gear, tools, etc…. Its a great looking, practical trunk.
The Rhino Realtree® Armor Trunk™ is ideal for:
- Retail store and e-commerce sales
- Gift – perfect for the avid outdoorsman
- Hunters and fishermen – gear storage
- Home – storage, furnishings, etc…
- Office – storage, furnishings, etc…
- Cabin – storage, furnishings, etc…
- Summer camp
- This trunk should not be used as a shipping container. It
is not designed to take the abuse of airline travel. It will
not hold up well to UPS or FedEx shipping. For those purposes,
please see our Indestructo or ATA case line. Using your
Realtree Trunk as airline luggage or as a shipping container
will void its warranty.
Available “in stock” sizes:
- Tuck – 20″L x 13″W x 11.25″H – 16 lbs.
- Cube – 18″L x 18″W x 20″H – 24 lbs.
- Small – 30″L x 16″W x 12.5″H – 25 lbs.
- Medium – 30″L x 16″W x 16″H – 29 lbs.
- Large – 32″L x 18″W x 14″H – 29 lbs.
- XL – 34″L x 20″W x 15″H – 33 lbs.
- XXL – 36″L x 18″W x 18″H – 37 lbs.
- Jumbo – 40″L x 22″W x 20″H – 48 lbs.
- Super Jumbo – 44″L x 24″W x 22″H – 55 lbs.
- Colossus – 48″L x 26″W x 24″H – 62 lbs.
- Trundle – 44″L x 20″W x 12″H – 42 lbs.
- Custom sizes available
Rhino Realtree® Armor Trunk™ Quality Construction Features:
- Realtree®AP™ Armor Exterior laminated over 3/8″ premium grade Baltic Birch hardwood plywood
- Entire frame and interior constructed of smooth 3/8″ premium grade Baltic Birch hardwood plywood throughout. No paper or plastic lining anywhere. Therefore, you’ll never have a problem with peeling or tearing.
- The Rhino Realtree® Armor Exterior is laminated over 3/8″ premium grade Baltic Birch hardwood plywood. Armor™ sheathing ensures that Rhino Armor Trunks™ have the most durable exterior available in the trunk industry.
- Standard pattern is Realtree®AP™. Other patterns are available in larger quantity orders.
- Strong hand-crafted construction using both old world trunkmaking skills and advanced aviation rivet technology. Steel and aluminum aircraft rivets are used to ensure durability.
- Heavy duty proprietary nickel plated steel hardware
- Heavy duty nickel plated steel lid hinges plus a nickel plated steel lid stay for keeping the lid propped open
- Tight fitting steel tongue and groove lid to base closure to keep out moisture, dirt, insects, odors, etc…
- Stylish lockable nickel plated steel trunk lock. Also has a loop for attaching a padlock.
- Genuine leather handles.
- Each Rhino Realtree® Armor Trunk™ comes with 2 nickel plated steel universal wheel adapter plates already mounted on the side of the trunk. This allows you to easily add or remove Rhino’s specially designed wheels to your trunk anytime you want, anywhere you want in a matter of seconds. They’re extremely easy to use! No tools are needed, nor does the trunk need to be lifted to install them. Best of all, these advanced design wheels do not add any extra height to the trunk. Even with the wheels on, the trunk is stackable.
- Lifetime warranty – free non-cosmetic repairs for the life of the trunk. Using your Realtree Trunk as airline luggage or as a shipping container will void its warranty.
- American craftsmanship
Consumers can purchase the Rhino Realtree® Armor Trunk™ through our retailers.
Wholesale inquiries – contact us at 585-244-4553 or firstname.lastname@example.org